Exploring Film #3: Morning meditation
Camera: Kodak Retina IIc, 35mm rangefinder
Film: Ilford FP4 Plus 125
Kay practising her daily meditation early one morning.
Kodak Retina IIc
I love this camera, really love it. It is easy to focus with what seems to be a sharp lens, has an EV lock (although no light meter), a fold out lens and the advance lever is on the bottom.
- 35mm rangefinder
- Retina-Xenon 50mm f/2.8, Shneider-Kreuznach
- Shutter speeds:Bulb > 1/500s
- ISO: I’m not sure because the dial is rated using Kodak film types of the time from what I can make out: Pan X, Plus X, Tri X, Kodachr.D, Kodachr.F, Ecktachr.D, Ecktachr.F
- No light meter
- No self timer
- Flash-sync: ? There is a hotshoe but can’t see a flash-sync cable input.
- Made in Germany by Nagel Camerawerk between 1954 – 1957.